The Laminar Project Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HI...lifes GREAT

3 posters

Go down

HI...lifes GREAT Empty HI...lifes GREAT

Post  STUCH Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:35 am

Hi -found this forum about a week ago after seeing a video completely by accident on the U-tube site by magic nozzle... Laminar whats that? WOW...I'm well impressed had a good look and thought I can make 1 of those ...SO here I am, and I notice a lot of you guys love hunting for bits to make improvements to your nozzles..well I'll share some of the things found while trawling tinternet and ideas i've had later on.. Ho by the way if anybody interested SHHH COME OVER HERE A MINUTE I WANNA TELL YA SOMETHIN ..I GOT THIS MATE YEAH AND HES GOT A WICKED LITTLE ENGINEERING COMPANY WHO MAKE INJECTION MOULD TOOLING FOR THEIR OWN PRESSES AND HE SAID IF SOMEONE COULD DESIGN THE PERFECT NON PATENTED HOUSING (SIMILAR TO OASE UNIT ) HE WOULD BE PREAPRED TO PRODUCE A QUANTITY FOR THE HOME BUILDER MARKET..will start a new topic on this later
ANYHOW g2go seen something else Nozzle related thats caught my eye..WELL AND TRULY HOOKED........Stuart

THANKS TO ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO HAVE ALREADY CONTRIBUTED TO THIS FORUM ..KEEP IT UP..

STUCH
Nozzle Newbie
Nozzle Newbie

Back to top Go down

HI...lifes GREAT Empty Re: HI...lifes GREAT

Post  John Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:45 am

That's awesome! A custom injected housing! That would be really nice! Once we figure out the best shape and everything we should go for the custom housing. Currently most people are just using piping.
John
John
Nozzle Master
Nozzle Master

http://www.mad-laboratory.com

Back to top Go down

Post  STUCH Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:50 am

This housing is not going to be made for profit ,I have got a diamond with my mate done like every one else aqquired pieces to build using pipe as a test bed for a moulded unit .With three main nozzle diameters 100mm i/d ,140 i/d ,190i/d or 4" 6" 8" for you that dont use metric ..just standard household plastic pipe .. The nozzle tips will be brass with 4 different diameters 8,10,12,14mm the latter is just to see what will happen ..PLEASE IF ANYONE AS ANY IDEAS OR DESIGNS LET ME KNOW..

STUCH
Nozzle Newbie
Nozzle Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post  liteglow Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:57 am

I got a idea of a design..

What if the brass ring could be replaced with different sizes ? Smile
like plug out the small one, and plug in a bigger hole if you need a fat jet with shorter distance ...
liteglow
liteglow
Admin

https://laminar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  STUCH Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:12 am

Hi the second lot of brass tips we made are threaded on the o/d with a step flange to seal on the rear like a top hat ..trying to get all my components interchangable so i can really see the difference variations make ...

STUCH
Nozzle Newbie
Nozzle Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post  John Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:43 am

That's a great idea! I hope you are going to show us some pictures and video soon.
John
John
Nozzle Master
Nozzle Master

http://www.mad-laboratory.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down