Australian Pool Jet

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Australian Pool Jet

Post  karsten.bojesen on Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:28 pm

I have now almost finished off my water cooled heat sink. I also decided to make a new nozzle with a slightly different design. It's 18mm now and I hope that this will work like a charm. ;-)

I've now finished the different bits that I needed a lathe etc. for. I should get off the ship on Tuesday and when I get home I should have all the bits I need waiting for me. I'll get started with the driver for the LED etc. I'm looking forward to it! I'll post some photos when I get going. ;-) Until then.

karsten.bojesen
Nozzle Newbie
Nozzle Newbie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  karsten.bojesen on Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:42 pm

Back home and all my gifts have arrived! ;-)

The fiber looks really good. I hope it'll work as intended.

I started to make the driver circuit for the LED yesterday. It'll take me a bit of time until I'm done. ;-) I'm still short a few bits a pieces.

I'll put some more pictures up as I get more stuff done.

karsten.bojesen
Nozzle Newbie
Nozzle Newbie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  karsten.bojesen on Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:22 pm

Hi again. After a multimeter mishap with a very cheap and nasty one I have now purchased a Fluke multimeter (mmm) and I'm on my way again with my LED driver. I think that I'll finish later today. I hope that I'll be able to test today or tomorrow and if everything works as intended I'll continue with the actual jet. ;-)

karsten.bojesen
Nozzle Newbie
Nozzle Newbie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  karsten.bojesen on Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:29 pm

Hi again. ;-) I have been struggling a bit with my LED driver lately. I have to do some measuring to find out what I stuffed up. ;-) Hopefully it wont be to long before I get it working. The high powered LED is working, but there is something wrong with how I have connected the BlinkM as the dimming cycles aren't working right... I'll return when I have figured this one out. ;-)

karsten.bojesen
Nozzle Newbie
Nozzle Newbie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top