The Laminar Project Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newbie from Vietnam

3 posters

Go down

Newbie from Vietnam Empty Newbie from Vietnam

Post  Kethlodi Sat May 16, 2009 10:15 pm

I first saw the laminar the laminar nozzle on TV 5-6 years ago, it showed the WET lab's nozzles in Disneyland and I always wondered how to do that until I saw videos on youtube. I contact John and he gave me the link to this forum and.. "BINGO" this is all I need, thank you very much to all members that provide very valuable forum, especially to John and liteglow the founder of the great forum. I downloaded all your videos and zoomed it maximum to see how you can do it. Thank you very much for drawing and information, I don't have to do it anymore.

I'm Peter Truong, 30/m, Hochiminh - Vietnam. I'm working as a service engineer for a company distributes American medical equipments. I can do some on PCB and AVR MCU, if anyone who like to make a board or something else, I think I can help someway. I have some idea with the nozzle and I will post them all when it finished them all.

Best regards,

Peter Hieu Truong

Kethlodi
Nozzle Newbie
Nozzle Newbie

Back to top Go down

Newbie from Vietnam Empty Re: Newbie from Vietnam

Post  Magic-nozzle Sun May 17, 2009 12:21 am

Hi Peter Hieu Truong, nice to have you here in this Forum. I am glad to see some pictures of yours someday.
Mario
Magic-nozzle
Magic-nozzle
Nozzle Grand Master
Nozzle Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post  liteglow Sun May 17, 2009 12:11 pm

Hi there :-)

Thank you very much.
I did for sure start this forum, but everybody that is a member here should have credit for theyr helping and sharing :-)
The funny thing is that this forum was created this year, and we are already 18 members in here Very Happy Very Happy

It`s very nice that you have the machine to print boards cheers
Now we have 2 people that can make brass ring, and some ppl that know electronic..
And with with the electronic skills bounce ..

I think the "team" on this forum will soon be able to create better nozzles than the WET company Twisted Evil
liteglow
liteglow
Admin

https://laminar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  liteglow Sun May 17, 2009 12:13 pm

liteglow wrote:Hi there :-)

Thank you very much.
I did for sure start this forum, but everybody that is a member here should have credit for theyr helping and sharing :-)
The funny thing is that this forum was created this year, and we are already 18 members in here Very Happy Very Happy

It`s very nice that you have the machine to print boards cheers
Now we have 2 people that can make brass ring, and some ppl that know electronic..
And with with the your electronic skills we are a very good group in here bounce ..

I think the "team" on this forum will soon be able to create better nozzles than the WET company Twisted Evil
liteglow
liteglow
Admin

https://laminar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down