The Laminar Project Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi all! (I need to add more characters to this title... "Hi all!" was deemed "too short")

4 posters

Go down

Hi all!  (I need to add more characters to this title... "Hi all!" was deemed "too short") Empty Hi all! (I need to add more characters to this title... "Hi all!" was deemed "too short")

Post  Adman Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:46 am

I'm Adman, from San Diego, CA...

I'm only at the VERY beginning stages of learning about these types of fountains, but I'm eager to learn more!

Since I'm not particularly wealthy or handy, my goal is to create a nice "glass rod" effect as cheaply and easily as possible. So I'll keep my eyes open on any information you all are willing to share! I'd love to hear more "specifics", like part numbers, assembly instructions, etc.

Thanks for setting up this forum!
Adman

Adman
Nozzle Newbie
Nozzle Newbie

Back to top Go down

Hi all!  (I need to add more characters to this title... "Hi all!" was deemed "too short") Empty Re: Hi all! (I need to add more characters to this title... "Hi all!" was deemed "too short")

Post  liteglow Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:05 am

Hi and welcome Smile

Feel free to read and ask questions ..

And if you have something to share, we are very glad to hear it Smile

Filip
Norway
liteglow
liteglow
Admin

https://laminar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hi all!  (I need to add more characters to this title... "Hi all!" was deemed "too short") Empty Re: Hi all! (I need to add more characters to this title... "Hi all!" was deemed "too short")

Post  John Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:07 pm

Glad to have you! Add one more to the ranks of the brotherhood (or sisterhood) of the laminar nozzle!
John
John
Nozzle Master
Nozzle Master

http://www.mad-laboratory.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic-nozzle Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:59 am

Hello Adam, Great to have you here. I Love san diego .... Very nice!

Mario
Switzerland
Magic-nozzle
Magic-nozzle
Nozzle Grand Master
Nozzle Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down