The Laminar Project Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiber Optic Cables 3mm with coat - Order Information (from Switzerland arround the World)

Go down

Fiber Optic Cables 3mm with coat - Order Information (from Switzerland arround the World) Empty Fiber Optic Cables 3mm with coat - Order Information (from Switzerland arround the World)

Post  Magic-nozzle Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:42 am

Hi, a lot of peoples ask me to check if its possible to ship fiber cables arround the world.
The one i use seems to be one of the best for this Project.
I talk to the Cheef of www.fiberoptics.ch Mr. Mueller and he can ship wherever you live.

Order Info:
3mm Fibercable with coat, price is 9 CHF (Swiss Franc) or 5.95 EURO or 5.82 USD, for 1 meter (39.37 inch) please order in meter.
fiberoptic@fiberoptic.ch ,contact is Mr. Mueller he speaks Englsih. Payment is in Advance on a Swiss Bank Acount.
Shiping what ever you want, from UPS to TNT or similar.

The Homepage is www.fiberoptic.ch

The Fiber looks like this.
Fiber Optic Cables 3mm with coat - Order Information (from Switzerland arround the World) Fiber_cable

Dont forget you have to sandpaper teh ends first verry fine. then high polish the Ends like Glass, you need a felt and a special plexi polishing paste.

I Use 3 Meters for each Led and color but this is just the way i use it, maybe you need more, and its good to have a spare one, during workarround i broke one of my fibers, so be carefull and better order 3 meters more.

Good luck
Magic-nozzle
Magic-nozzle
Nozzle Grand Master
Nozzle Grand Master

Back to top Go down