The Laminar Project Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What can cause the laminar flow to break?

2 posters

Go down

What can cause the laminar flow to break? Empty What can cause the laminar flow to break?

Post  Maxim2606 Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:31 am

It is necessary to develop a laminar flow installation 2-2.5 meters high and 3 meters long. Looking through various materials from the Internet, I put together a laminar flow installation on my own, and achieved the desired effect. But, there is a problem: the jet starts to disperse from the top point of the arc. What can influence this?What can cause the laminar flow to break? Img_2011
What can cause the laminar flow to break? Img_2011

Maxim2606
Nozzle Newbie
Nozzle Newbie

Back to top Go down

What can cause the laminar flow to break? Empty Re: What can cause the laminar flow to break?

Post  Dr. C S Sharma Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:53 am

Maxim2606 wrote:It is necessary to develop a laminar flow installation 2-2.5 meters high and 3 meters long. Looking through various materials from the Internet, I put together a laminar flow installation on my own, and achieved the desired effect. But, there is a problem: the jet starts to disperse from the top point of the arc. What can influence this?What can cause the laminar flow to break? Img_2011
What can cause the laminar flow to break? Img_2011

Dear Sir
I want to know low pass filter in laminar water jet, how to built low pass filter in laminar nozzle?
area at bottom, where water inlet or area at top, where nozzle, where low pass filter built?
i tried laminar jet, but after some distance water is spread, not good laminar .
result is I need to built low pass filter to get proper laminar jet.
Please guide me about laminar nozzle along with sketch and dimensions.
Your reply is appreciated

Dr. C S Sharma
Nozzle Newbie
Nozzle Newbie

Back to top Go down