The Laminar Project Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How much money have your project cost you ?

4 posters

Go down

How much money have your project cost you ? Empty How much money have your project cost you ?

Post  zeet Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:07 pm

In total how much have the project cost? with pumps, cutters, light, electronics and so on ...

zeet
Nozzle Newbie
Nozzle Newbie

Back to top Go down

How much money have your project cost you ? Empty Re: How much money have your project cost you ?

Post  John Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:32 am

Well, I've been doing a lot of research and am constantly wanting to improve my design. So it is going to be a lot more than what it could be. Still I think you could build one for $100, with lights $200, and with a cutter $300.
John
John
Nozzle Master
Nozzle Master

http://www.mad-laboratory.com

Back to top Go down

How much money have your project cost you ? Empty Re: How much money have your project cost you ?

Post  zeet Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:57 am

okey, not so expensive, sounds good ...

its starting to get cold at night here in sweden so, maybe I research some and build it next summer...

Im still working on the garden and house lights ....

I have just bought a logitech harmony 1100, my plan is to make all of the lights working on my remote... =)
so my plan will probobly cost more then 300 dollar

zeet
Nozzle Newbie
Nozzle Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post  liteglow Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:20 pm

Hej hej and welcome to the forum Smile

Yes it always cost more if you want more..
I have x10 system in my home that is also controlled from my MCE (MediaCenterComputer)!

With the x10 you can remote control every lights\HVAC in your house and outside.
Including the fountain pumps..

Yes you got the same problem as me, there have been a snowfall on the mountains THIS WEEK !!!
So the winter is coming Sad the summer is to short here.

Where in Sweden do you live?
I live in Norway, only 1hour away from Tarnaby in Sweden Smile

Cheers
liteglow
liteglow
Admin

https://laminar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  zeet Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:31 pm

i live 8 miles from uppsala ...

I'm so tired right now, my plan was to control everything with my harmony 1100 , and after reading some more on the subject, everyone says that the logitech harmony 1100 is not supporting z-wave ... and that's one if the reason I bought the damn thing ....

maybe you can explain more in detail what kind of equipment you use and how ....

zeet
Nozzle Newbie
Nozzle Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post  Magic-nozzle Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:30 am

I Spend really arround 5000 - 6000 USD, from building, rebuilding, testing and all the outdoor equipment for electronmics pumps and so on, the special stones, the Bubbling Stone in the stonegarden and tanks.. The nozzle itself is the cheapest part.
Magic-nozzle
Magic-nozzle
Nozzle Grand Master
Nozzle Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down