The Laminar Project Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fountain as good or even better then bellagio!!

2 posters

Go down

Fountain as good or even better then bellagio!! Empty Fountain as good or even better then bellagio!!

Post  Lindenmeyer Fri May 29, 2009 6:03 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrQgcXw7nrk
i've seen bellagio fountains, but this one really got my attention, reminded me of the first time i saw bellagio! really cool and unespected!
enjoy!

Lindenmeyer
Nozzle Newbie
Nozzle Newbie

Back to top Go down

Fountain as good or even better then bellagio!! Empty Re: Fountain as good or even better then bellagio!!

Post  anna2020 Mon May 24, 2010 12:02 am

This is an attraction I have actually reviewed before on my first ever visit to Las Vegas, and though I almost never re-review something unless it has undergone some change or improvement to warrant doing so - in this case I couldn't justify writing an 'Italian Experience' in Las Vegas journal with out giving kudos to the fountain show.

It's also worth mentioning here that maybe an even better reason for my reviewing it once more here is that in all the changes that I have seen Las Vegas undergo since my first visit - and very few of them for the better in my opinion - this is one that still keeps it's awe and integrity and should be commended for doing so.

anna2020
Nozzle Newbie
Nozzle Newbie

Back to top Go down